« on: June 08, 2006, 05:03:49 PM »
i want to put a 22re in my zuk but how hard will be  to put in

Online ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: 22re in my suzuki how do i do it?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:44:29 PM »
i want to put a 22re in my zuk but how hard will be  to put in

Give more details, such as type of Suzuki, how much of the Toyota running gear you intend to use, budget, etc....

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline zukzilla1662

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 01:18:57 PM »
it is a suzuki samurai and its gonna be used on the highway and offroad....my budget is 1,000 and under

Offline wezzlegod

• under construction crowler
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 06:28:54 PM »
its easyist to do the whole drivetrain engin to trasfercase. im doing it in my sidekick i bough a wrecked toyota fo 100 bucks and rebuilding the moter. you have to have a fuel injection fuel pump and weld in brackets to mount everything trans and moter mounts. its easyist to find a wrecked toyota and pull the wire harness and computer and cut the mounts out and weld them into your truck. the only problem is the clutch assembly if you go with a stick the toy is hydrolic. i dont know if the cabble is strong enough to be mounted on brackets to the clutch fork. you might need to do some  fabbing to put the hydrolic cluch asssembly into your truck.
black 89 sidekick toyota 22re L52 5speed trans w/ duel t cases. toyota axles w/coil springs 4 link double triangle 3 link front, 5.29 r&p, lockers ,35x12.5 tires, rock rails ,custom plate steal bumpers, killer xm sounds ext ext ext