Hello Guest

Outlet Store

• 5 Replies

Offline junkman

• Old stuff is OK
Outlet Store
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:22:22 AM »
ebewley

I think the Outlet is broke. I have been trying to set up an account for two days because PayPal is the only thing you can pay with. I set up a PayPal account but it will not let me check out. All I want is a couple of the windshield banners. Is there any other way I can get a couple?

Junkman
One man's junk is parts for another man's 'kick!

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
Re: Outlet Store
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »
Thanks Junkman, we will look into it.

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »
ebewley

I think the Outlet is broke. I have been trying to set up an account for two days because PayPal is the only thing you can pay with. I set up a PayPal account but it will not let me check out. All I want is a couple of the windshield banners. Is there any other way I can get a couple?

Junkman

You shouldn't need a paypal account to purchase items from our store. If you fill a shopping cart and then checkout it will take you to paypal's site and at that point you can pay with a credit card, e-check, or paypal.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

phloop

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »

You shouldn't need a paypal account to purchase items from our store. If you fill a shopping cart and then checkout it will take you to paypal's site and at that point you can pay with a credit card, e-check, or paypal.

-Eric

Any way to change it so that you are not taken to the paypall site to begin with?

I would be happy to buy some thing but will not if I have too deal with those kind of sites.

Offline junkman

• Old stuff is OK
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 10:43:37 AM »
Zukipilot, ebewley,

The checkout on the Outlet takes you directly to a PayPal account screen and will not let you pass or pay for anything until you set up an account. If there is something I am doing wrong, please let me know. I have tried everything I know of to no avail. Thanks. Sorry for being a pain in the a$$.

Junkman
One man's junk is parts for another man's 'kick!

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 11:02:23 AM »
Zukipilot, ebewley,

The checkout on the Outlet takes you directly to a PayPal account screen and will not let you pass or pay for anything until you set up an account. If there is something I am doing wrong, please let me know. I have tried everything I know of to no avail. Thanks. Sorry for being a pain in the a$$.

Junkman

No, please don't worry about being a pain. Comments like this are what I'm looking for to get the store working better and better. I would prefer a direct email, but this is OK too... I'm working on a different merchant method that should be more user friendly.

Thanks, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!