Hello Guest

more lift question

• 1 Replies

Offline orcatdog

more lift question
« on: February 05, 2009, 05:34:09 PM »
Hey guys,  I'm new to this forum, and first of all I want to thank those I have spoke to already.  This place is absolutely great.  And I am absolutely hooked on my sidekick.
Anyway, my first zuki project is a 95 sidekick 4 door / 5 speed.  It already has a SKY 2" coil / strut spacer lift and I'm running 235/75's.  After checking the search and archives, I am kinda getting mixed messages on if a 2" body lift, along with what I got already will let me run 31's???  I plan on running the 235/75 as my DD also, but would like 31's for the trail for the trails.  I'm OK with some trimming.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm going to get fired from work, because I can't get off this site.  AWESOME! 

Offline zukizuki07

Re: more lift question
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »
Hey guys,  I'm new to this forum, and first of all I want to thank those I have spoke to already.  This place is absolutely great.  And I am absolutely hooked on my sidekick.
Anyway, my first zuki project is a 95 sidekick 4 door / 5 speed.  It already has a SKY 2" coil / strut spacer lift and I'm running 235/75's.  After checking the search and archives, I am kinda getting mixed messages on if a 2" body lift, along with what I got already will let me run 31's???  I plan on running the 235/75 as my DD also, but would like 31's for the trail for the trails.  I'm OK with some trimming.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm going to get fired from work, because I can't get off this site.  AWESOME! 
i fit 31x10.50's with just 4 door springs (about 2 in lift) small amount of rubbing on bumps and stuff but nothing trimming wouldn't take care of..... id say a simple 2"BL will be more than enough to run them without trimming at all
96 2 Door Tracker
4 door springs, Calmini 3"BL , Trailtough Mini spool , 31's
Plans: Jeffs  diff spacer, bumpers, smittybuilt 8k winch and XL7 iron Diff. housing swap