Hello Guest

Members Rides Info thread (PICTURE THREAD)

• 866 Replies

Offline Trackin_Tracker33

• Have Gun will travel
Re: Members Rides Info thread
« Reply #465 on: May 03, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
Nice rig cfantana   puts my little tracker to shame  what all do you have done to it??
I got your Jeep thang,  thats why it burns when I pee..

Mods: BDS 2" susp., Rocky Road +2'' Body, OME struts, flipped strut mount, custom High lift mount, CB, 30x9.50x15 RVT's

Comming soon.... To hell with IFS,  SAS'N it

Offline kawikas toy

• almost there
« Reply #466 on: May 12, 2008, 02:15:18 AM »
before

After, but not quite done yet

« Reply #467 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »
Hey  this is my first time here and i have a questions   what kind of rims from other vehicles r compatable with my tracker ...   thax

Offline Carnage

• If you only knew the POWER...
« Reply #468 on: May 15, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »
Hey  this is my first time here and i have a questions   what kind of rims from other vehicles r compatable with my tracker ...   thax

heres the link
http://www.zukiworld.com/forum/index.php?action=search;advanced

Offline J-Ron

• when in doubt, straighten it out
« Reply #469 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »
88' samurai
Toyota axles
     -84' up front 86' in rear
1.5" spacers up front
t-case lowered 1.5"
trail gear 6.5:1 t-case gears
Toyota driveshafts
trail gear 3" lifted springs
2" shackles
Toyota hi-steer
Toyota steering box (still working on the pump)
33x12.5x15 BFG all terrains

Offline SNJSamurai

• Always have fun in life never know when it can end
« Reply #470 on: June 10, 2008, 06:49:12 PM »
88' samurai

Mileage: the title says 241,000 cluster says 48,000

Purchased from a friend for 900 bucks

Pros:  already had a 5" calmini suspension lift, 3" body lift, braided brake lines, aftermarket bumper, b&m shifter knob, grant steering wheel, 2 inch cat back exhaust, and new t-case long arm, newly rebuilt lockers

Cons: nothing worked it just ran very well and drove no lights no heat windows dont roll down passenger seat was broken off the floor ( i did that myself when me and him went mudding ) , a shot transmission mount painted yellow with house paint, he cut the dash all up and harness and the title was a salvage title

so 3 months later

i have a to put the new dash in i put a new harness in welded the seat back painted it and threw some 31's on from my old chevy truck

i have a pile of parts to put on it i just do a little at a time will be on the road by the end of this month
Bob
88' Samurai - 5" Lift, 3" DIY Body Lift, 31" Baja Claws, Rattle can flat green, Smittybilt Winch, Custom front bumper, 1.6 swap in progress

« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2008, 07:34:25 PM »
 ;)im new and ill get a few pics tomorrow but i just purchased a 90 tracker tsi for 500 bucks, ive been working on fluid and filter changes, and a front main seal but have go to do some minor wheeling(hills, light mud) i didnt know there was such a vast aftermarket for these but so far its been a great mini truck im going to keep it for a while....may need a tranny soon though, shifts hard and slips in 2nd when cold

90 tracker tsi hardtop
3 speed auto
auto locking hubs
everythings stock except for the cat delete that was on it when i purchased it...

future mods are a camo paint job(was blue with white tops, tops are flat black now)
enough lift to clear a set of decent tires. 31's if it wont break my wallet
decent sounding exhaust
 :P

Offline Hillbillydave

« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2008, 08:24:51 AM »
Finally getting around to posting some pics. I found an 89 Sidekick(1.3L) for $500, previous owner said it had a blown head gasket, he threw in an extra head. Bought it, took it to the shop where I work and upon examination, it needed an air filter and new plugs and wires. Head gasket was not needed. Since then I have added a 2" spring spacer lift with strut extensions, and a set of Goodyear Wrangler AT's I bought at Pull-a-part. Had the aluminum 10" rims when I bought it. I run the stock tires off a sammy when I am not wheelin and get 20 mpg, the 31's are only good for about 15 mpg. Future plans includ a lockrite for the rear, and maybe a trans/tcase from a sammy. More to come...
'89 sidekick 1.3L 3" blue suspension parts, custom strut extensions 31x10.5 Mud Trac's on 10" rims rear fenders trimmed, lincoln locked rear, Rochester Carb on custom adapter
93 Sammy project, SPOA with 34's, 5.12's, welded, in the works

« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2008, 02:28:46 PM »
 ;)heres a few pictures of my tracker in its drunkenly painted camo......its bone stock but it held up well on the trails saturdays morning....i was impressed now i just want enough lift to clear 31's and to replace or fix the trans in it(a3)

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
Nice paint  ;). I've got the lift you need via coil spacers and strut spacers. Let me know if you are interested. hoepkers|removethispart|@charter.net
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE

« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2008, 05:15:40 AM »
Im sooooo happy, I had a 95 geo tracker back in Kentucky, but sold it before I moved to Florida, my reason was that I was going to get into the VW baja bug's instead.... BAD IDEA!! Ive looked and looked for another one, and finally found one, I pick it up today, but I do have some questions from ppl who know more about these than I do. Like I said mine was a 95 geo, the new one is a 01 chevy ZR2, are there much differance's in the two? whats the pro's and cons of the newer models? And whats some good sites to start building it up? Its bone stock as of now... ill post pics as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks

« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2008, 04:57:20 PM »
Nice paint  ;). I've got the lift you need via coil spacers and strut spacers. Let me know if you are interested. hoepkers|removethispart|@charter.net
;)as soon as i get the trans replaced i will drop you a line....right now its shifting real hard and slipping some when cold...prioritys first

Offline jeff1997

• Suzuki: A Jeep thing only cheaper!!!!
« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT PRIORITYS. I LIFTED MINE RIGHT AFTER THE NEW TRANNY AND CLUTCH WENT IN.
1997 4dr. Sidekick Sport 1.8L DOHC
2" coil spacers- I make and sell 1.5" and 2" on e-bay.  Look under seller: hoepkers
3" Masterkit1 body lift
Custom strut spacers
31/11.50/16 Super Swamper LTB's w/1.5" wheel spacers Steel bumpers Custom cold air intake 2" exhaust w/cherry bomb 98 Expedition, 2" lift, 35's, Magnaflow exhaust - BIG BLUE

« Reply #478 on: June 18, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »
;)as soon as i get the trans replaced i will drop you a line....right now its shifting real hard and slipping some when cold...prioritys first

:(it appears to have developed a rod knock now...so its either put a new motor and trans in it, or junk it and pick up a blazer......anyone got a good 8v/a3 combo cheap near ohio?

Offline offlimits4wd

• offlimits4wd.com
Re: Members Rides Info thread (PICTURE THREAD)
« Reply #479 on: June 23, 2008, 04:45:38 PM »
Almost finished with my 92 Tracker Trailslayer comp truck. Took it out last weekend and I'm very happy with the results.

here's some pics