Hello Guest

Man I cant believe I didnt find this Forum till tonight!!

• 10 Replies

Jayzuki

Man I cant believe I didnt find this Forum till tonight!!
« on: January 10, 2006, 01:04:37 AM »
I actually dont have a Suzuki right now, actually I dont even have a vehicle now but i used too. That was untill I got caught driving with Alcohol  [again] and had my license pulled [again]
and was forced to sell my vehicle [ my first Suzuki ] a 1991 Sidekick JX  1.6L 8V 4x4 with OEM HT and powersteering that it had as an option. Anyway it was starting to have some issues with rust coming through the fenders that had already been repaired so I really didnt mind selling that much knowing that I wouldnt be driving for awhile and also that there are lots of them out there. The good thing was while I had this unit I discovered that I liked really liked the Sidekick and at about the same time started doing some research about Suzuki. I liked Suzuki SUV'S even more when I found out about all the aftermarket from Calmini ETC. I have also had some Suzuki motocross bikes in the past and really, really liked them. I have had Jeeps [ YJ AND XJ'S] and also a Ford Bronco2, and really liked the design of the JX Kick that I had somewhat better than the others. Saying this and doing extensive research about the history of Suzuki and their suv's I have decided to pick up another unit [ 1990-1993 HT 1.6L 8V with the powersteering option ]. I havent purchased one yet, but I will be in the incoming months. When I first got my last machine I was looking all over for a good forum and couldnt believe the lack of them. The best that I had found was suzukiforums.com and it was really no good. I am happy to find this!

Thanks

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Man I cant believe I didnt find this Forum till tonight!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 06:56:50 AM »
I actually dont have a Suzuki right now, actually I dont even have a vehicle now but i used too. That was untill I got caught driving with Alcohol  [again] and had my license pulled [again]
and was forced to sell my vehicle [ my first Suzuki ] a 1991 Sidekick JX  1.6L 8V 4x4 with OEM HT and powersteering that it had as an option. Anyway it was starting to have some issues with rust coming through the fenders that had already been repaired so I really didnt mind selling that much knowing that I wouldnt be driving for awhile and also that there are lots of them out there. The good thing was while I had this unit I discovered that I liked really liked the Sidekick and at about the same time started doing some research about Suzuki. I liked Suzuki SUV'S even more when I found out about all the aftermarket from Calmini ETC. I have also had some Suzuki motocross bikes in the past and really, really liked them. I have had Jeeps [ YJ AND XJ'S] and also a Ford Bronco2, and really liked the design of the JX Kick that I had somewhat better than the others. Saying this and doing extensive research about the history of Suzuki and their suv's I have decided to pick up another unit [ 1990-1993 HT 1.6L 8V with the powersteering option ]. I havent purchased one yet, but I will be in the incoming months. When I first got my last machine I was looking all over for a good forum and couldnt believe the lack of them. The best that I had found was suzukiforums.com and it was really no good. I am happy to find this!

Thanks

Welcome! Don't forget to include the rest of the website when you are searching for information. We documented a lot of Suzuki modifications and upgrades over the years that may help you out.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Jayzuki

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 08:56:11 PM »
Great thanks

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 08:16:36 AM »
And dont worry, there is'nt a single smart ass on this forum.

Offline wildgoody

• Turbocharged 150HP 1.6L 8V 93MPH 1/4 mile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »
That's right, we'er all Smart Asses  :)
Real Trucks Are Built, Not Bought,
And Chrome Don't Get Ya Home.  

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Offline Bigzook

• Current owner of the famous Audi Kick
    • Donkey Worx Galleries
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 05:21:57 PM »
Especially that Zukipilot guy......he's a real pain. :P

Jayzuki

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 09:55:01 PM »
Well thats great, thanks for the cautioning!!

;)

Offline nc_zuk

• Back in North Carolina
    • www.samurai4x.com
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 03:13:25 AM »
Especially that Zukipilot guy......he's a real pain. :P

Understatement of the year ;D
www.Zuwharrie.com[/url]

Where the road ends........... Zuwharrie begins !!!

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 04:29:08 AM »
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!!!! How did I get tossed into the middle of this :-\ Dont listen to these guys, they are just jealous that I'm going to be laying on the beach in 80 deg weather all weekend because, 1- Elburro does not have a beach warm enough to swim on and 2- NC's beach is to cold right now ;D

Either way, I'm not to much of a smart ass unless it's towards people they drive a red or orange Samurai  ;D

Welcome to Zukiworld,
Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick

Offline cj

• I drive a really big ATV
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 04:44:11 AM »
  I'm going to be laying on the beach in 80 deg weather all weekend because, 

We had 111 deg for New Years and the beach is at the end of the driveway  8)

Offline Zukipilot

• stretch the limits of reality!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 04:49:34 AM »
  I'm going to be laying on the beach in 80 deg weather all weekend because, 

We had 111 deg for New Years and the beach is at the end of the driveway  8)

Sweeeetttt!!!! Beach at the end of the driveway 8) How clost is a good place to off-road?
What is it like there during the winter?

Zig
Zukipilot
'92 Liberty Overland Sidekick