Hello Guest

!997 Geo 4 door tracker for sale or part out

• 1 Replies

!997 Geo 4 door tracker for sale or part out
« on: January 06, 2022, 01:03:21 PM »
Hello Forum
I bought a new Jeep and its time to sell or part out my 1997 4 door Tracker.
I do not know how to post photos but can easily text them to you.
The Tracker currently runs, drives well and wheels the dirt, sand and the rocks great,
You will be amazed how well this Tracker performs on the dunes and dirt with the Trail Tough Aerio 2.3 engine conversion.
Its been to the Rubicon and Moab several times.
I could not make the Suzuki or Toyota IFS axles live with 35" tires and an ARB locker.

It is equipped with the following

2006 Suzuki Aerio 2.3 engine conversion from Trail Tough
     5 speed manual transmission with 45,000 miles since new with Center Force pressure plate and disk.
     Kreator 6" lift  suspension kit with 2-1/2" longer front A-arms and Fox coilover shock/struts.  10" front wheel travel.
     Trial Tough 4.23 transfer case and the stock 1.8 transfer case
     Trail Tough hydraulic ram assist steering (purchased in 2021 for $1500)
     2" x 4" welded to body rocksliders, !/4" full belly skid plate, 1/4" gas tank skid plate incorporated into the 2" receiver hitch.
     5000 miles on 33" x 12:50 BFG All Terrain tires on 15 x 7 aluminum slotted wheels.
     ARB single air compressor for on board air or air lockers which are not currently installed.
     Steel front housing with 5:13 ring and pinions.
     2" body lift
     The body and upholstery are very useable as is but this is an off road car. if you want a show car I would start with another body.
     Spare front and rear spare drive shafts.
     Everything works except the tach which I did not get re calibrated by Trail Tough yet.

i have a new complete Trail Slayer kit ($3200)which has not been picked up at Trail Tough and will discount.
     Also a  IFS Toyota Turbo rear  complete axle assembly for the Trail Slayer kit.
     Also Toyota 4-Runner front hubs and caliper mount kit to widen the front Toyota axle to the same width as the rear

Prices are everything is negotiable. and will be worth your while if you need these parts for your project.
     Thanks
      Please call or text
     Herman Pahls
     Coquille, Oregon 
     541 404 6464
     Co

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: !997 Geo 4 door tracker for sale or part out
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 04:02:02 PM »
Lots of great parts and modifications there... Good luck with your sale. -Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!