Hello Guest

Anyone in Fraser Valley area, BC???

• 4 Replies

Offline irishtrkrgirl

• The little Tracker that could!
Anyone in Fraser Valley area, BC???
« on: February 10, 2011, 12:12:16 AM »
We like to do runs up Harrison East every chance we get but we are looking to do a run up Harrison West this spring.

Anyone on here that's done that run? Or wants to do that run?  :)
89 Tracker w/98 running gear
2" Body / 2" Susp Lift
31s
Build in progress

Offline beagle..t

Re: Anyone in Fraser Valley area, BC???
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 06:04:53 PM »
ya live in chwk drive 91 trackick 2"BL and rollin on 30's would mind doin that run this spring
new rig aka "the mule" 2002 tracker
V6 swap auto  ,2 dr ,2" BL,2" jeffs kit 512 gears warn hubs and 30/9.5/15 BFG AT

Offline BRD HNTR

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 07:19:13 AM »
Need more information, but I would enjoy a run in BC from Bow, Wa.  93 2 dr Tracker on 30" and locked up.
93 Tracker,XL7 springs & 1" raised spring pads in front with YJ springs in back, home built bumpers rear & front (w/winch), 2" x 4" rock tubes,  ARB front & rear, converted Sami rear to IFS, 33x12.5x15  aluminum rims, roll cage, 2.7L w/5 speed auto.

Offline irishtrkrgirl

• The little Tracker that could!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »
Harrison West goes from Harrison Lake up to Lillooet and then to Pemberton which is about 45 minutes North of Whistler. The run is passable in the spring, summer and fall but from what I hear not passable in the winter. There are a lot of off shoots off the main run that has different types of 4x4ing experiences for everyone...rock crawling, mud spots etc.

We are looking to explore this area starting this spring and are always looking for like minded 4x4ers to join up with.

We enjoy FSRs, exploring, rock crawling but not really into the mud thing lol.
89 Tracker w/98 running gear
2" Body / 2" Susp Lift
31s
Build in progress

Offline zuki4x4chick

• 7.17 gears. ;)
    • Rev Parts
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 07:44:53 AM »
Yes we are from the Valley!

Harrison West is gorgeous, you have Sunrise Lake, Hale Creek, Doctors Point and Sloquet hot springs, Skookumchuck, its a great run all the way up through Pemberton.

Although I recommend camping up there overnight if you are wanting to hit the hot springs. (I'd say 3.5+ hours from Langley)

A backroads mapbook is the way we started our offroad adventures (we had trackers initially)  ;)

If you want to start a run you might get a better response if you sign up on bc4x4.com and post in the suzuki section, lots of locals, we would probably join too  :)

~Candace
02' XL-7 Limited , 1 ton axles & 37's, the list goes on......
Suzuki is my weakness.........