Hello Guest

Genuine Suzuki Accessories for 2006 Grand Vitara

• 5 Replies

Offline Sirium

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
Genuine Suzuki Accessories for 2006 Grand Vitara
« on: October 23, 2005, 06:49:18 PM »
Hi there (from the sunny isle of Singapore), my wife recently booked a 2006 Grand Vitara and we are anxiously waiting its arrival. In the meantime, we have been surfing the internet to try and locate accessories for the GV (both genuine and generic sorts) but have yet to find any...

According to Suzuki, the accessory line is yet to be finalised.

Can someone PLEASE guide me to a webby with genuine or generic parts. I doubt if we are going to be doing any hardcore off-roading hence the basic side steps and roof racks are currently what we are looking for.

Performance enhancements could be a next step - but I doubt there is much that one can do and yet keep within the legal limits of modification (SIngapore govt is ridiculously tough on mods on cars).

Thanks guys!

Offline AJMBLAZER

• Your mom.
Re: Genuine Suzuki Accessories for 2006 Grand Vitara
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 01:29:02 PM »
They've barely come out here in the USA and it doesn't look like they're built for offroading.  So I doubt you'll find much for them yet, or even in time.   Some appearance and functionality stuff will come along but don't hold your breath for lift kits and performance mods.  This isn't the old Samurai, Jimny, Escudo, or Vitara sadly. :(

Offline JDMCRX

• 02 Grand Vitra Pimp lol
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 04:29:18 PM »
Its a UNIBODY so i do not think u will be able to do much plus if u look at the rear end its alreay pretty high.
01 GRAND VITARA

JBAUTO LONGTUBE HEADERS AND 2.5" JBAUTO EXHAUST

New project H27 in the GV goal 200 Wheel Horse Power  JPB 1.75"front 2" rear Grand Vitra lifts  www.jbauto.ca[/url]

Offline rwwink

• I Love ZUKIWORLD!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 06:26:32 PM »
I can't point you to anything but about the off roading...
The basic unibody is the same as the Chevy Equinox but with an added frame.  It's stiffer and sturdier than the Chevy version.  Most of the reviews say the the off road capability is as good as the Gen II versions though not as good as the Gen I version.
R. Wink

Offline cj

• I drive a really big ATV
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:12:07 PM »
I remenber coming across the Genuine accessory list on the Suzuki Japan site. Lots of trim and bling but the only thing I saw for offroad was a fuel line protection plate.

Offline TN_Tracker

• TN Tracker's Suzuki Space
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 05:39:33 PM »
...we have been surfing the internet to try and locate accessories for the GV (both genuine and generic sorts) but have yet to find any...

Here you go: http://www.suzukiauto.com/sr_06/grand_vitara/accessories/exterior.php

I'm a Proud Member of Team BlueRibbon Coalition & Tread Lightly, are you?